Paws Up Natural Paw Balm; part of the Smelly Nelly Grooming Range.
This paw balm has been formulated with high quality natural ingredients & essential oils. This product contains sweet orange, frankincense, lavender, bergamot & cedarwood essential oils, which due to their scents, make it unsuitable to be used on the nose and should only be used on paws.
This is an ideal product to use all year around to maintain the health and condition of paws from the effects of cold, wet winters, to hot summers and everything in between. This fast absorbing formula based on sweet almond oil, olive oil and shea butter will moistureise and help the natural healing of paws.
- A blend of essential oils for natural paw care
- Light Brazilian Sweet Orange Oil Scent
- No added colours
- Free from animal derived ingredients
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 for nourishing and replenishment
- Olive Oil rich in Squalene to soften and smooth noses and paws
- Shea Butter is softening and supports the repair of cracks
- Candelia Wax forms a protective barrier and supports moisturisation
- Calendula Oil is an excellent source of flavonoides and carotenoids to care for dry, sensitive and scaly paws
- Sweet Orange Oil can help with rebalancing, detoxification and is rich in Vitamin C
- Frankincense is regarded for its soothing and regeneration of dry skin
- Lavender Oil is well known for its calming benefits and for elleviating minor irritations
- Bergamot Oil is uplifting and supports overall skin health
- Cedarwood Oil is calming helping to reduce stress and calm irritation
Apply a small amount to your finger tips and gently rub into the nose and paw pads and leave to absorb. Apply as required all year round.
Paws Up Natural Paw Balm
Pamper products will be dispatched within 14 working days of order, prices do not include postage and packaging costs (see website for details). Orders placed after 5pm will be processed the following working day. Delivery times subject to change depending on season and busy periods, however this will be made clear on the website prior to ordering.
PLEASE READ T&C _ RETURNES & REFUNDS