Natural Nose & Paw Balm; part of the Smelly Nelly Grooming Range.
This balm is does not contain essential oils or fragrance making it suitable to use on noses in addition to paws.
This formulation is an ideal product to use all year around to maintain the health and condition of noses and paws from the effects of cold, wet winters, to hot summers and everything in between. This fast absorbing formula based on sweet almond oil, olive oil and shea butter, will moisturise and help natural healing. This product also contains blackcurrant, cranberry, raspberry and tamanu oils, which is highly regarded as remarkable in conditioning skin as well as being rich in lipids, calophyllic fatty acid and antioxidants.
- Fragrance free and essential oil free, making this suitable for noses
- No added colours
- Free from animal derived ingredients
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in oleic and linoleic fatty acids and contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and B6 for nourishing and replenishment
- Olive Oil rich in Squalene to soften and smooth noses and paws
- Shea Butter is softening and supports the repair of cracks
- Candelia Wax forms a protective barrier and supports moisturisation
- Calendula Oil is an excellent source of flavonoides and carotenoids to care for dry sensitive and scaly noses and paws
- Blackcurrant Seed Oil is rich in rebalancing gamma-linolenic and antioxidant anthocyanins, to replenish and revitalise dry and sensitive skin
- Raspberry Seed Oil is abundant in alpha-linolenic acid to support overall skin health and protective Vitamin E
- Tamanu Oil a remarkable oil containing lipids, calophyllic fatty acid for regeneration and healthy skin
Apply a small amount to your finger tips and gently rub into the nose and paw pads and leave to absorb. Apply as required all year round.